SCHOOL BATCH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCHOOL BATCH

Locate Your Collegiate School Batch

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Biryani ----------------------

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
$afe
Commodore
Commodore
$afe

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Biryani ---------------------- Empty
PostSubject: Biryani ----------------------   Biryani ---------------------- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 6:15 pm

huwaaaaaa keif halak? sarap biryani mura lang about 5 riyals magsusuka ka sa kabusugan Laughing sa sobrang dami masusuka karin Mad

try niyo thobe? well i use to wear that especially prayer time "jumaa" feeling qatari ako Laughing

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.schoolbatch.com
skyflyergirl
Group Captain
Group Captain
skyflyergirl

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Doha   Biryani ---------------------- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 1:20 pm

Allow me to share to you my travels in Doha...

The first time I set foot in there was when I first flew with Qatar Airways. I had about just three hours of stop. But since the airport was not finished and there was construction all around, the airline company set me up for a stay in on hotel, I think the name had the word Palm in it, that was 2003. All I saw was establishments made of stone, not much design I supposed. I assumed there was not much thing to do. I left for my flight after a few hours and thought that this is a place that I will not remember at all.

The second and third were just mere stop overs of two hours, so I did not go out of the airport. There was nothing to see, anyway, I told myself. Comes the 4th, stop over was 9 hours. Although, all I have seen was the four corners of my hotel room, again. So I decided that I will explore this city, one day. As it was quite unfair of me to be thinking that this place does not have any life into it.

February 14, when I left London for a 4 day stay in Doha. I checked in the Four Seasons Hotel. The moment my foot landed on the first step of the hotel, I felt it. I was home. It was so beautiful, the Marriott which I have visited a couple of times before was nothing compared to the aesthetics and grandeur of this. I was shown my room. I first headed for the window and saw the waters of the Gulf. My goodness! It was lovely!
bounce

Visas

You MUST secure a visa prior to your arrival in Qatar if you are a holder of a Filipino passport. There are different ways for you to get one. YOu could have a sponsor, it might be a family member, a hotel, or a friend who you are going to stay with. It usually costs about QR55.00 for a 7 day visa.

Citizens of the UK, USA, and Australia could obtain a travel visa in the airport upon arrival and valid for two weeks, payable only with a credit card.

Visit http://www.e.gov.qa/eGovPortal/visaservice/visaservicedetails.jsp
for further information.

Clothings

Should be modest. Qataris are not yet open to the idea of seeing girls in mini skirts and sexy tops. You can wear this in hotels or inside bars but make sure you have something to cover yourself when out in the streets.

Religion

Being a muslim country, we have to respect their values and traditions. You could hear the Ajan at specific time of the day. They also would go to their mosques on Fridays for the Jumaa. I do not recommend travelling to this country during Ramadan, as fasting is being done and it will not be nice that you are celebrating while everyone is humbling themselves.It will be best if you read the DO's and DONT's first before coming to this place.

Shopping

We went to the Mall ?Carrefour, which I could not remember the name. It was alright. Just a typical place for you to buy stuff. But I recommend shopping in The Royal Plaza, the good shops are here! You can purchase the things you want without the VAT that the UK and EU had on everything. Definitely, a good place.

Nightlife

THere are more than a couple of place to go. But I only have been to the Qube. You should be aware that the 1st floor is set for women and their guests. The guys will not be allowed to use this facility without a woman in their arm. So, I suggest that you bring your girl or perhaps GrandMa? Just kidding. There are a lot of foreigners as well on the look out for some gorgeous Filipinas, be aware that sometimes they could be so forward that they will keep on staring even if you have your man with you. Alcoholic drinks of your choice are served here without restrictions.

Places to Eat

You can eat seafoods at its best at the Italian restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel. But be careful the price of dinner for two with a glass of champagne is almost the same rate of the accomodation per night. Although the ambiance, is so perfect. Be sure to have that special someone holding your hand. Live music, a violin or a piano is also being played while you dine. Perfect for anniversaries.

Public Transport

The bus system or public transport is absolutely rubbish. Try to ask your friends to give you the phone numbers of private taxis. Precaution should be taken when hailing a cab from the streets if you are a woman and travelling alone, which is something I do not really recommend.
Back to top Go down
$afe
Commodore
Commodore
$afe

PostSubject: Re: Biryani ----------------------   Biryani ---------------------- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 1:37 pm

this is a very nice article,
well i can relate to the topic and i can hardly figure out why some guys would keep on staring on another lady eventhough these ladies are with their man.......... box

Mind me handling the empty bottle? Or if i have this guns, I'm gonna shoot them with loads of bullets inside my gun humping
Back to top Go down
michaeln9t
Airman
Airman
michaeln9t

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Biryani ----------------------   Biryani ---------------------- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:40 pm

share ko rin sa inyo mula ng makain ko yang tinatawag biryani una sa lahat ayaw ko nayan dahil di ko type at ayaw ng tiyan ko
kasi maango ang dating, tinawanan panga ako ng office mate
ko at lalo na ng makita ko kung pano cya gawin with matching tapik tapik pa ng india sabi sa sarili ano ba naman ganito ba dito. then my friend is asking masasanay ka din dyan dahil 2years tayo sabi ko i try to eat habang tumatangal masarap pala ang biryani then feeling ko now isa na ming arabic hahahaha... saya ko no

Biryani ---------------------- Icon_lolBiryani ---------------------- Icon_lolBiryani ---------------------- Icon_lol

airman........michaeln9t

Last edited by on Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
$afe
Commodore
Commodore
$afe

PostSubject: Re: Biryani ----------------------   Biryani ---------------------- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:45 pm

hahaha ako walang choice kundi............. kakain ng biryani kasi mura sa cafeteria namin. haha nakakasawa man pero masarap parin.. wag lang mattan malansa...... yoko hehehe chicken biryani the best lol!
Back to top Go down
michaeln9t
Airman
Airman
michaeln9t

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Biryani ----------------------   Biryani ---------------------- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:12 pm

dati ayaw ko nayan pero sempre masarap na para sakin lalo chicken biryani wala sa puinas nayan dito lang sa arab country .....
Back to top Go down
$afe
Commodore
Commodore
$afe

PostSubject: Re: Biryani ----------------------   Biryani ---------------------- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 10:04 am

may kilala ako na.. pinapa avoid ako kumain ng madalas na biryani hehe.. eh kasi raw.. eh i don't argue with her baka hampas ang aabutan ko chair

poop
Back to top Go down
skyflyergirl
Group Captain
Group Captain
skyflyergirl

PostSubject: Re: Biryani ----------------------   Biryani ---------------------- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 11:32 pm

Biryani? Ayaw....

Chicken Curry that I prepared myself. Yes. Mum will not even allow us to eat anything cooked by an Indian. God knows why.

Nothing else. The first and last time that Biryani touched my palatte was in Dubai, during a desert safari. scratch I don't think my system could take even just a little more.

Otherwise, I would have to be admitted in Labour Ward for Food Poisoning again. Remember the Posh na Dried Fish from Alabang? Cost me 2 litres of 0.9% Saline, given STAT.

Yoko na.. Crying or Very sad

flower Skyflyergirl
Back to top Go down
$afe
Commodore
Commodore
$afe

PostSubject: Re: Biryani ----------------------   Biryani ---------------------- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 7:37 am

i haven't touch any biryani in desert saffari i dont trust the viand in that place , it like they were doing the instant food serve but but i cant do anything but to try the other cuisine for i was so starving that time.. but really didnt touch the biryani.. zombie
Back to top Go down
skyflyergirl
Group Captain
Group Captain
skyflyergirl

PostSubject: Re: Biryani ----------------------   Biryani ---------------------- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 9:33 am

I beg to moon disagree!

May evidence that you had biryani that time, Safe is the name.
Check your photo CD! rolling stone
Back to top Go down
$afe
Commodore
Commodore
$afe

PostSubject: Re: Biryani ----------------------   Biryani ---------------------- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 9:51 am

niyahahaha:lmfao: it was not a biryani hehehe.. it was a yellow plain rice indeed.. lol!

humping
Back to top Go down
skyflyergirl
Group Captain
Group Captain
skyflyergirl

PostSubject: Re: Biryani ----------------------   Biryani ---------------------- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 10:26 am

lmfaobusy ka lang kasi that time Safe sa belly dancer. Ano ba name nun? Ahh.. Alyah. Ayun, ikaw tuloy mag-isa nanood! lmfao

Back to top Go down
$afe
Commodore
Commodore
$afe

PostSubject: Re: Biryani ----------------------   Biryani ---------------------- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 10:30 am

late kasi kumain kaya wala ng biryani hehehehe ayun naunahan ng mga d pa naka experience kumain ng biryani hahahaha... belly dancing hehehe tigas nga ng katawan na yun lmfao
Back to top Go down
skyflyergirl
Group Captain
Group Captain
skyflyergirl

PostSubject: Re: Biryani ----------------------   Biryani ---------------------- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:25 am

bom wushu!!! kaya pala.. balita ko eh, deadma ka ng baby mo. for hours. maraming witness! Twisted Evil

or na chair ka?
Back to top Go down
$afe
Commodore
Commodore
$afe

PostSubject: Re: Biryani ----------------------   Biryani ---------------------- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:30 pm

deadma ba? i don't think so hehehe.. actually not deadma eh.. totally upset.. parang ihuhulog sakin ang buong buhangin ng desert eh. rolling stone

na ganon ako o guns broken pero ok naman kasi.. d rin ako matiis non eh you rock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biryani ----------------------   Biryani ---------------------- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biryani ----------------------
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCHOOL BATCH :: TRAVEL GUIDE :: Doha State of QATAR-
Jump to: