SCHOOL BATCH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCHOOL BATCH

Locate Your Collegiate School Batch

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AN ADVICE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
muslimah
Commodore
Commodore
muslimah

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-08

AN ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: AN ADVICE   AN ADVICE Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:47 pm

Assalamu Alikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu,

Sisters, a lot of us might be married and already have children or are having their first child on the way. InshaAllah may Allah bless you all and reward you for increasing the Ummah of Rasululah (saws).

It is important that when a child is brougth to this world, that he/she be welcomed according to the sunnah of the Prophet MUhammad (saws).

It is a sad situation that we see back home in the Philippines where a lot of Muslims observe Bidaa' rituals on their child's Aqeeqah (pag gunting).

Alahmdulilah A sister has written a very nice article on the proper way of welcoming a mislim child to this world. Find below the link inshaAllah. I also encourage brothers who have children or whose wife is pregnant or about to give birth to read this article. And if you know anyone who is in such a situation, hasten to get your reward and forward them the link insahAllah.

I wanted to post it here, but realized that it is too long and many might be put off by it's length. Also i am still a novice as to how this whole posting thing works!

Advice for the New Mother

It is quite a long article...but just keep in mind that it is beneficial for all of us who will raise the ummah of Rasulullah INshaAllah. These children are amanah to us and by Allah it is our responsibility to look after them and bring them up in obedience to Allah. For Allah has said in a a Hadith Qudsi:

The Prophet said:
There are seven whom Allaah will shade in His Shade on the Day
when there is no shade except His Shade:

a just ruler;
a youth who grew up in the worship of Allaah, the Mighty and
Majestic;

a man whose heart is attached
to the mosques;
two men who love each other for Allaah's sake, meeting for that
and parting upon that;
a man who is called by a woman of beauty and position [for
illegal intercourse], but be says: 'I fear Allaah',a man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand does not
know what his right hand gives in charity;
and a man who remembered Allaah in private and so his eyes shed tears.'

Narrated by Abu Hurairah & collected in Saheeh al-Bukhari (english trans.) vol.1, p.356, no.629 & Saheeh Muslim (english trans.) vol.2, p.493, no.2248

InshaAllah may our children grow up in obdeince to Allah and may they live and die for the sake of Allah. Ameen

Wassalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wa barakatuhu.

Back to top Go down
husna
Group Captain
Group Captain
husna

Number of posts : 24
Localisation : An emirate in the Mid- East & Western Asia,northeasterly coast of Arabian Peninsula.
Registration date : 2007-06-12

AN ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: AN ADVICE   AN ADVICE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:14 pm

Jazakallahu khairan wa barakallahu fiyk!
Back to top Go down
http://www.madeenah.com
muslimah
Commodore
Commodore
muslimah

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-08

AN ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: AN ADVICE   AN ADVICE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:41 am

wa iyyaki sis! i;m thinking of turning this into a booklet inshaAllah so that i may give it to new mothers ...but i have to ask for the writers permission first inshaAllah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AN ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: AN ADVICE   AN ADVICE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AN ADVICE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCHOOL BATCH :: Religion Board :: Basic in Islam :: Women's Issues-
Jump to: