SCHOOL BATCH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCHOOL BATCH

Locate Your Collegiate School Batch

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aliziad_sali
Commodore
Commodore
aliziad_sali

Number of posts : 98
Emploi : "one GOD on creed, under the flag of laailahailallah.."
Loisirs : - at the end of time, the sun will rise from the west -
Registration date : 2007-07-20

CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7   CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:18 am

Chapter Seven:

"In The Beginning" "Where does Jesus say: 'I am God,' or 'I am equal to God,' or 'Worship me'?" I asked the Rev. Morris again. He took a deep breath and took another try. He quoted the most oft-repeated verse of the Christian Bible - John 1:1. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." Please note, these are not the words of Jesus. They are the words of John (or whoever wrote them). Acknowledged by every erudite Christian scholar of the Bible as being the words of another Jew, Philo of Alexandria, who had written them even before John and Jesus were born. And Philo claimed no divine inspiration for them. No matter what mystical meaning that Philo had woven around these words (which our John has plagiarized), we will accept them for what they are worth.

Greek not Hebrew

Since the manuscripts of the 27 Books of the New Testament are in Greek, a Christian sect has produced its own version and has even changed the name of this selection of 27 Books to Christian Greek Scriptures! I asked the Reverend whether he knew Greek? "Yes," he said, He had studied Greek for 5 years before qualification. I asked him what was the Greek word for "God" the first time it occurs in the quotation "and the Word was With God"? He kept staring, but didn't answer. So I said, the word was Hotheos, which literally means "The God". Since the European (including the North American) has evolved a system of using capital letters to start a proper noun and small letters for common nouns, we would accept his giving a capital "G" for God; in other words Hotheos is rendered "the god" which in turn is rendered "God". "Now tell me, what is the Greek word for "God" in the second occurrence in your quotation - "and the Word was God"? The Reverend still kept silent. Not that he did not know Greek, or that he had lied, but he knew more than that; the game was up. I said: "the word was Tontheos, which means "a god".

According to your own system of translating you aught to have spelt this word 'God' a second time with a small 'g' i.e. 'god', and not 'God' with a capital 'G'; in other words Tontheos is rendered "a god". Both of these, "god" or "a god" are correct. I told the Reverend: "But in 2 Corinthians 4:4 you have dishonestly reversed your system by using a small 'g' when spelling 'God' "(and the devil is) the god of this world." The Greek word for "the god" is Hotheos the same as in John 1:1. "Why have you not been consistent in your translations ?" "If Paul was inspired to write hotheos the God for the Devil, why don't you use that capital 'G'?" And in the Old Testament, the Lord said unto Moses: "See, I have made thee a god to Pharoah" (Exodus 7:1). "Why do you use a small 'g' for 'God' when referring to Moses instead of a capital 'G' as you do for a mere word 'Word' - "and the Word was God."? "Why do you do this? Why do you play fast and loose with the Word of God?" I asked the reverend. He said, "I didn't do it." I said, "I know, but I am talking about the vested interests of Christianity, who are hell-bent to deify Christ, by using capital letters here and small letters there, to deceive the unwary masses who think that every letter, every comma and full stop and the capital and small letters were dictated by God (Capital 'G' here!)."

Chapter Eight: What is left

Three Topics

It can hardly be expected in a small publication of this nature that one can deal with all the references about Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, interspersed throughout the fifteen different chapters of the Holy Qur’ân. What we can do is to give a quick glance to the index page reproduced from the Qur’ân earlier in this letter. Here we find three significant topics, not dealt with yet in our discussion: 1. Not crucified, (4:157). 2. Message and miracles,(5:113, 19:30-33). 3. Prophesied Ahmed, (61:6). Regarding the first topic, "not crucified", I had written a booklet under the heading "Was Christ Crucified?" some twenty years ago. The book is presently out of print, and further, it needs updating, for much water has passed under the bridge since it first saw the light of day. As regards the third topic mentioned above, "Prophesied Ahmed", I propose to write a booklet under the title "Muhammed, salla Allah u alihi wa sallam, the Natural Successor

to Christ" after I have completed "Was Christ Crucified?", I hope to complete both these projects soon, Insha Allah! (Arabic: "By the will of Allah").

The Way to Salvation

We are now left with Topic No. 2, "Message and miracles". The message of Jesus was as simple and straight forward as that of all his predecessors as well as that of his successor Muhammed, salla Allah u alihi wa sallam, namely "Believe in God and keep His Commandments". For the God who inspired His Messengers, is an unvarying God and He is consistent: He is not the "author of confusion" (1 Corinthian14:33). A law abiding Jew comes to Jesus seeking eternal life or salvation. In the words of Matthew: "And behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments." (Matthew 19:16-17) You will agree, that if you or I were that Jew, we would infer from these words that, according to Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, salvation was guaranteed, provided we kept the commandments without the shedding of any innocent blood. Unless, of course Jesus was speaking with tongue in cheek; knowing full well that his own "forthcoming redemptive sacrifice", his "vicarious atonement" (?) for the sins of mankind, was not many days hence. Why would Jesus give him the impossible solution of keeping the Law (as the Christian alleges) when an easier way was in the offing? Or did he not know what was going to happen, that he was to be crucified ? Was there not a contract between Father and Son, before the worlds began, for his redeeming blood to be shed? Had he lost his memory? No! There was no such fairy tale agreement as far as Jesus was concerned. He knew that there is only one way to God, and that is, as Jesus said, "keep the Commandments"!

Miracles, What They Prove

Regarding his miracles: the Holy Quran does not go into any detail about blind Bartimus or about Lazarus or any other miracle, except that he (Jesus) defended his mother as an infant in his mother's arms. The Muslim has no hesitation about accepting the most wondrous of his miracles - even that of reviving the dead. But that does not make Jesus a "God" or the begotten "Son of God" as understood by the Christian. Miracles do not prove even Prophethood, or whether a man is true or false. Jesus himself said:

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."(Matthew 24:24) If false prophets and false Christs can perform miraculous feats, then these wonders or miracles do not prove even the geniuses or otherwise, of a prophet. John the Baptist, according to Jesus, was the greatest of the Israelite prophets. Greater than Moses, David, Solomon, Isaiah and all, not excluding himself: in his own words: "Verily I say unto you, among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist..." (Matthew 11:11) 1. Not excluding Jesus: because, was he not born of a woman - Mary? 2. The Baptist, greater than "all", yet he performed not a single miracle! Miracles are no standards of judging truth and falsehood. But in his childishness, the might Christian insists that Jesus is God because he gave life back to the dead. Will reviving the dead make others God too? This perplexes him, because he has mentally blocked himself from the miracles of others who outshine Jesus in his own Bible. For example, according to his false standard:

Moses is greater than Jesus because he put life back into a dead stick and transmuted it from the plant kingdom to the animal kingdom by making it into a serpent (Exodus 7:10). Elisha is greater than Jesus because the bones of Elisha brought a man back to life merely by coming into contact with the corpse (2 Kings 13:21). Need I illustrate to you a catalogue of miracles? But the sickness persists - "it was God working miracles through His prophets but Jesus performed them of his own power." Where did Jesus get all his power from? Ask Jesus, and he will tell us:

Power not His Own

"...All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." (Matthew 28:18) "...I cast out devils by the Spirit of God then the kingdom of God is come unto you." (Matthew 12:28) "I can of mine own self do nothing " (John 5:30) "I with the finger of God cast out devils" (Luke 1 1:20)

Borrowed Power

The "power" as he says is not his, "it is given unto me". Given by whom? By God, of course! Every action, every word he attributes to God.

Lazarus

But since so much is made of Jesus' mightiest miracle of reviving Lazarus from the dead, we will analyze the episode as recorded in John's Gospel. It is astonishing that none of the other Gospel writers mention Lazarus in any context. However, the story is that Lazarus was very sick, his sisters Mary and Martha had made frantic calls for Jesus to come and cure his sickness but he arrived too late, actually four days after his demise.

He Groaned

Mary wails to Jesus that had he arrived in time, perhaps her brother would not have died; meaning that if he could heal other peoples' sicknesses, why would he not have healed her brother, a dear friend of his. Jesus says that "even now if ye have faith, ye shall see the glory of god." The condition was that they should have faith. Didn't he say that faith could move mountains? He asks to be taken to the tomb. On the way, "he groaned in the spirit". He was not mumbling; he was pouring out his heart and praying to God. But while he sobbed so bitterly his words were not audible enough for people around him to understand. Hence the words "he groaned". On reaching the grave, Jesus "groaned" again; perhaps, even more earnestly and God heard his groaning (his prayer), and Jesus received the assurance that God will fulfill his request. Now, Jesus could rest assured and command that the stone which was barring the tomb, be removed so that Lazarus could come back from the dead. Without that assurance from God, Jesus would have made a fool of himself.

Avoiding Misunderstanding

Mary thinks of the stink because her brother had been dead for four days! But Jesus was confident and the stone was removed. Then he looked up towards heaven and said: "Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me. And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me." (John 11:41-42) What is all this, play - acting? Why all the drama? Because he know that these superstitious and credulous people will misunderstand the source of the miracle. They might take him for "God". Giving life to the dead is the prerogative of God alone. To make doubly sure, that his people do not misunderstand, he speaks out loudly that the "groaning" was actually his crying to God Almighty for help. The prayer was incoherent

as far as the bystanders could discern, but the Father in heaven had accepted his prayer, viz. "thou hast heard me". Furthermore, he says, "thou hearest me always"; in other words, every miracle wrought by him was an answer by God Almighty to his prayer. The Jews of his day understood the position well, and they "glorified God", as Matthew tells us of another occasion when the Jews exclaimed "for giving such power unto men" (Matt. 9:8). In fact, Jesus gives his reason for speaking loudly. He says, "that they may believe that thou has sent me." One who is sent is a messenger, and if he be sent by God, then he is a Messenger of God i.e. Rasulullah. Jesus is referred to in the Qur’ân asRasulullah ("Messenger of Allah"). Alas, this attempt by Jesus to prevent any misunderstanding, as to who really performed the miracle, and that he was in fact only a messenger of God, failed. Christians will not even accept the unambiguous disavowal of Jesus, nor the testimony of Peter, the "Rock" upon which Jesus was supposed to build his Church. Peter truly testified: "Ye men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, A man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know. " (Acts 2:22)

Case Not Hopeless

This very same message is repeated by God Almighty in the Holy Qur’ân, following the annunciation. In verse 49 of chapter 3, Allah makes it clear that every sign or wonder that Jesus performed was "By Allah's leave," by God's permission. Jesus says so, Peter says so and God says so; but the stubborn controversialist will not listen: prejudice, superstition and credulity die hard. Our duty is simply to deliver the Message, loud and clear, the rest we leave to God. The case is not altogether hopeless for Allah tells us in His Holy Book: "And among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors." (3:110) "Among them", meaning among the Jews and the Christians, there are two types of people; the one group described as people of faith to whom this book is addressed, and the other as rebellious transgressors. We must also find ways and means of getting at them. Our literature is eminently suited to cater for all. Pass them on to your non Muslim friends after reading. Open the Holy Qur’ân and make your Christian friends and acquaintances to read the verses discussed in this book. Then we can truly conclude:

"Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute. "It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah (God) that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, 'Be', and it is. "Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is a Way that is straight." (19:34-36)

aznas0429@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aliziad
virginlighter
Airman
Airman

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7   CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:06 pm

JESUS IS MY LORD,DONT MAKE FUN OF HIM.
God came into human form whom we know as Jesus but he told Moses his real name
When Moses had asked God what is his name that I should tell the people,God answered say: I am that I am
and Jesus said before Abraham was born, I am
Jesus claimed he was God and that is why he was sent to the cross and he rose from the dead to prove it
Would God ever rise from the dead someone else who claimed to be God,no God raised himself from the dead...
GOT IT?!ARE WE CLEAR?!WHO IS ALLAH ANYWAY?
Back to top Go down
Bata_Sug
Chief Marshal
Chief Marshal

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7   CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:35 pm

virgin read the whole content if the poster making fun of JESUS, why should it be that way? Jesus is the Messenger of Allah (God) which you are referring to be your LORD. Muslims or Mohammadan followers are being said to respect the prophets as they respect the Messenger of God that (Mohammad peace be upon him) just incase you dont know who is Allah read all the content of the topics and other topics before you say any bla bla bla....

just want to clarify it to you.. that nobody is making fun of any lord or God here. this is an open forum in which everybody can ready and give a pleasant reply but not to provoke or persuade or force anybody to believe so.
Back to top Go down
https://school-batch.forumotion.com
aliziad_sali
Commodore
Commodore
aliziad_sali

PostSubject: to virginlighter   CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:38 pm

To virginlighter:
Firstly im not making any fun to ur god which u claim jesus christ? No muslim is a muslim if he don’t belive in jesus. We respect him with all high. Same as all the prophets..may peace and blessings of ALLAH be upon them all..
You were saying god in human form?is this a joke?we are just one of the creation that God created. God cannot be a man,why? If you are a human being, then u must need to drink water..then u must eat,and then u need to take some rest,then u get tired,then u feel hungry,then u eat,and then wat,and then u will search for toilets,those time u need to find a bush or a rock to release those shits,and then flies come into you,and then u will wipe ur ass. Such a poor god u have..is this what u call god? A manly god? Who has a son, and at the same time called himself the son of god which he was also his father..what a poor qualities of god u have..are u not confuse? And then he is also the spirit god. As christian say he is the father and he is the son and he is the holy ghost. U will never pronounce it in the name of the spirit and the fahther and the son, or either ways..it should be the father first and the son and the spirit. Why should there be a rank. If u belive they are only one and the same. Heres more.. God the son –god the father & god-the spirit but not three god but one god. Then it continues.. son is a different person, father is a difrent person and the the spirit is another person, but not three person but one person?im thinking that u christians don’t know how simple mathematics it can be.. when I say 1 plus 1 plus 1 u will answer me equals 1? and u were also mentioning about rise from the dead,for short u mean miracles.. let me tell you that u have this nice guy on ur bible,I wont talk further about islam but let me give an example about ur bible. Did u know milquesedek? I hope I spell it ryt, the bible testifies that this guy doesn’t have any mother nor a father nor any existence of origin, he was just there.never been born. So if ur basis is in miracles then who is more holy? Jesus or milquesedeq ..
and also “son of god” doesnt mean 'i am literally the son of god' does god have a sex organ?can you imagine that?
Adam was created without a mother so Adam should be more Son than Jesus. And also “me and my father are one” doesn’t mean one in power or literaly one.. have figured out that maybe what was ur bible try to emphasize is “me and my father are one” is me and my father are one in purpose, one in fulfiling the truth. And heres another one..NUMBER 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill..
God is not a man. What was jesus ? How many times did jesus call himself son of a man?

Let me ask you one question.. can u state something any word or in any phrase that jesus said in ur bible claiming he is god,or saying worship me.or in any close statement similar to I am god?
No way.. the closest u got is john:14 “me and my father are one”…
And for sure God wil not come here to sacrifice himself for us.
A dying god? And a praying god? Who prays to hes father who was him self.
A funny god…
God does not do monkey buisness

rolling stone ali-ziad natcher alam sali rolling stone

Last edited by aliziad_sali on Fri May 23, 2008 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
virginlighter
Airman
Airman

PostSubject: Re: CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7   CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:23 pm

yeah,u respect jesus as ur prophet but not ur god.thats the main point.and god can do watever he wants.because he is god.he can be in human form if he wants nobody can stop him from doing it.and about rank father,son,spirit..it can also be spirit,father,son.its up for us wat is important is we believe in jesus.that he died on the cross to save us.and why are u saying god have penis?ofcours he has penis.he is human in form when he came here to earth.just like any normal being have.and gues what i dont care about what u say.im a christian i will die as a christian.and i dont care about u.i dont give a damn if u eat pork or not.u envy us becoz we can eat it just the way want it.and u not.jesus is my lord.and i believe...and i know u.please stop acting clean here in schoolbatch.and if ur asking about jesus saying "i am god in the bible"?well im tellin u ders a lot in the bible and i cant mention evrything here.go search for ur self in the bible.this topic is so offensive for us christians.and i believe it will bring more discusions here.i hope u got wat i mean MR. ALI-ZIAD NATCHER ALAM SALI a.k.a. "mr. clean guy"..stop making issues here.this is no place for discusion.ur trying to produce big war here.u have ur own religion i have my own.bible is perfect for me.and it works best for me.and why dont u mind ur own quran?does it teaches terorism???common give me ur best shot "mr clean"...
Back to top Go down
aliziad_sali
Commodore
Commodore
aliziad_sali

PostSubject: Re: CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7   CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:55 pm

bismillah al-rahman al-raheem…

this is the norm now a days, Christian don’t mind reading their bible, just like you and any other Christian stereo-types. This is your way of expressing your side, which I call a poor defence-mechanism. If I were you “virginlighter” before you have this urge of arguing me, atleast u shud read evena portion of ur bible. Atleast u have basis..i want a support from your bible not just on your own opinion. Imagine you even said you can say “in the name of the son, in the name of the sprit and and in the name of the father” or either way it will be ok? U realy are making heresy to your own religion. All I need is 1 statement from your bible. Just one single statement…And sad to say your just making alibis because you know and all Christians know for a fact that you can never find it in your bible that jesus said from his own lips “he is god” or “I am god” or “worship me” or any phrase close statement to dat. Common “virginlighter” I need proofs not blah-blah-blahs.. I am ali-ziad n. alam Sali yes I am…im not hiding my name..and if u are brave enough u dnt have to hide inside your own skirt hiding in the name of beer-gin-lyer.. este virginlighter pala. Spread my word I am ali-ziad n. alam Sali and I am challenging everybody including you your nuns,bishops,cardinals,reverend and all the popes on the face of the earth to give me an answer. Give me a verse from you bible dat in any way jesus said “he is god” or “I am god” or “worship me” … and I will tell you, no one can provide me dat answer. If you think I am making a big war here. Its up to you.. you know my name and I don’t know you. Why don’t you read my whole article first before saying anything non-sense. And stop saying lies. Your bible is not perfect because if it was you don’t have to revised it from king james-version to old testament to new testament and who knows maybe from the tym you think that its not applicable anymore you will change it to latest testament.such a funny bible. You have murdered you own bible,its not perfect. Its not a word from god. It’s a man made lunatic book. Which consist of some insest verses. Do you wanna know what are those verses?i gues u don’t know.and im sure of that. U just ignore things. You don’t even care about pork where infact its in your bible. And qur’an doesn’t promote terrorism, u can never find it the qur’an. Anyway all I want is an answer..ill be waiting for your response and if u don’t bother to give me those answer from your own book well that only means you should change your faith ryt away. Inshaallah…

to virgin lighter: stop calling me names, I have my name. not like you. Hiding your self from virginlighter.

And to batah-sug: just for clarification, we are not mohammadans, we are muslims.. we don’t call our selves just like the other religion like Christ-christians or bhuda-bhudist. We are muslims not mohammadans. We are unique by name.
Back to top Go down
Bata_Sug
Chief Marshal
Chief Marshal

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7   CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:29 pm

Muslim is a follower of mohammad(saw) and base on that it means the teachings of Mohammad (saw) thats why it was said to be Mohammadan followers with teaching based on the word of Allah. clear?

and please i dont discourage any discussion in here or any topics to be discussed as long its clean and no below bad words. from the previous topic i'll consider it for the moment. but i wont tolerate it in second time around. i create this topic for educational purpose or to spread the knowledge especially ppl who are naive with this sensitive issue.

thanks
Back to top Go down
https://school-batch.forumotion.com
aliziad_sali
Commodore
Commodore
aliziad_sali

PostSubject: Re: CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7   CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:26 pm

BISMILLAHI RAHMANIR RAHEEM

FINALLY IM BACK, ALHAMDULILLAH… I BELIEVE I LEFT THIS TOPIC HANGING FOR MONTHS. I KNOW THAT I OWE THIS TOPIC A CLEAR PROOF, BASIS OR ANSWER. AS I’VE SAID WHICH I MENTIONED IN MY SECOND REPLY LAST MAY THAT WE MUSLIMS WE DON’T CALL OUR SELVES MOHAMMADANS. YOU CAN NEVER FIND IT IN ANY AUTHENTIC HADITH AND IN QUR’AN THAT WE ARE CALLED SUCH MOHAMMADANS.

TO BATAH SUG: I DON’T AGREE WHEN YOU SAID: Muslim is a follower of mohammad(saw) and base on that it means the teachings of Mohammad (saw) thats why it was said to be Mohammadan followers with teaching based on the word of Allah. clear?

IT WAS SAID TO BE??? SAID TO BE WHAT??? WHO SAID IT? NONE…I NEED BASIS…PROOFS…EVIDENCE…

MY ANSWER IS: WE ARE MUSLIMS AND WE ARE NOT MOHAMMADANS. AND WE ARE UNIQUE BY NAME. NOT LIKE CHRISTIANS BASE FROM CHRIST OR BHUDIST WHICH IS BASE FROM BHUDA OR SUCH AND SUCH.

ALLAH SUBAHANAHUWATAALLAH SAID:
“AND WHEN I (ALLAH) REVEAL TO THE DECIPLES OF EE’SA (ALAIHISALAM) TO BELIEVE IN ME & MY MESENGER. THEY SAID: WE BELIEVE, & BEAR WITNESS THAT WE ARE MUSLIMS.” QUR’AN 5:111

“THIS IS THE RELIGION OF YOUR FATHER IBRAHIM. IT IS HE (ALLAH) WHO HAS NAMED YOU MUSLIMS BOTH BEFORE & IN THIS QUR’AN..” QUR’AN 22:78

we are not mohammadans, we are muslims.. we don’t call our selves just like the other religion like Christ-christians or bhuda-bhudist. We are muslims not mohammadans. We are unique by name.

I HOPE THESE WILL SOMEHOW CLEAR THE ISSUE.INSHAALLAH…

AND TO “VIRGINLIGHTER” I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU FORWARD ALL YOUR EMAILS HERE AND NOT ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS ISSUE.

…WA BILLAHIL TAWFEEQ WAL HIDAYA…
Back to top Go down
aliziad_sali
Commodore
Commodore
aliziad_sali

PostSubject: Re: CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7   CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:48 pm

assalamualaikoom...

a big apology to all the readers about the responce made by one of our brother here in schoolbatch under my topic "CHRIST IN ISLAM" in line with his expanation stating that: we muslims are muhammadans. etc...

i strongly disagree about it. its not true, its false and very wrong to say that we muslims are muhammadans. we should not call our selves muhammadans we are muslims and we are not muhammadans. in support i have provided a link attached herewith to make this muhammadan issue clear.. check this link out : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48feTH0Qz8w&feature=related

Allah hafeez...

ali-ziad n.a. sali
(aznas0429@yahoo.com)
Back to top Go down
muslimah
Commodore
Commodore
muslimah

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7   CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:38 am

Listen to this audio to find out Islam's stand regarding Jesus (AS)

THE LAST SUPPER

May Allah guide you the the right Path InshaALlah.
Back to top Go down
muslimah
Commodore
Commodore
muslimah

PostSubject: Re: CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7   CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:53 pm

Say (O Muslims): We believe in Allah and that which is
revealed unto us and that which was revealed unto Abraham, and Ishmael, and
Isaac, and Jacob, and the tribes, and that which Moses and Jesus received,
and that which the prophets received from their Lord. We make no
distinction between any of them, and unto Him we have surrendered.

Back to top Go down
virginlighter
Airman
Airman

PostSubject: Re: CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7   CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:34 pm

christ in islam? who cares?!
hey silly pips,i see you enjoy promoting falsehood here.anyways...
before proving any mistakes against our bible,i suggest why dont you expose some of your own mistakes in your own book. have you ever read the bible? if not..then you dont have the right to say blah blah blah anything against it.
P E R I O D !!!

i think you have some readings to do yet.
Back to top Go down
aliziad_sali
Commodore
Commodore
aliziad_sali

PostSubject: Re: CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7   CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:37 am

The subject is "CHRIST IN ISLAM". In contrast for the sake of argument, i am challenging any Christian scholars including you virginlighter to provide me an answer inline with this topic.

1. Did Jesus claim to be god?
2. Did he say i am god?
3. Did he say worship me?

And believe me, there is not a single statement in any of the 66 books of your bible, or any 73 books of the Roman Catholic, where jesus claim to be god. but instead, you can find in your own bible is that jesus said:

"I can do nothing of my own authority." john5:30

"The words i speak to you, i dont speak of my own authority." john14:10

"For the father (god), is greater than I am." john14:28

And a lot more confusions are there…by the tons. just like for instance,

"jesus was circumcise." luke2:21

God was circumcised?! tssskk tssskk tsskkk...hey virginlighter i was circumcised too,you mean he was just like me?!..i think it is you who have some readings yet to do.not me ok..and one more else virginlighter,if you are familiar with your bible about the story of temptation. it contradicts the bible statement in james1:13 "that god cannot be tempted by evil"..anyway i am trying to let you know and to all Christians, that what im trying to prove here is that jesus is not god.read my post and you will learn from them inshaallah.what is obvious from the Christian side in any versions of the impermanent man-made book of yours be it from the old testament, king james versions or new testament is.. that jesus is a devout servant of God(not hes equal).jesus prays to God,he fell on hes face and kneeled down,and worshipped God.
A praying God??!

The evidence is Overwhelming...so far in all your replies you didn’t mention even a single statement of jesus that I am waiting for,the fact is you can never find it. Why don’t you accept it with open heart and open mind,it willl be much easier for you and make your shahaada.. the declarion of faith.
And say:
“I bear witness that there is no god worthy of worship except ALLAH, and I also bear witness that Muhammad (may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is the messenger of Allah"..

in the service of islam
rolling stone ALI-ZIAD N.A. SALI rolling stone
(aznas0429@yahoo.com)

“When truth is hurled against falsehood, it shatters its brains..
And behold! Falsehood doth perish!
Ah! Woe be to you for the falsehood ye ascribe ( to God ).
Holy Qur’an 21:18

Back to top Go down
muslimah
Commodore
Commodore
muslimah

PostSubject: Re: CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7   CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:04 am

"رَضِيتُ باللهِ رَبَّاً، وَبِالْإِسْلَامِ دِيناً،
وَبِمُحَمَّدٍ صَلَى اللهُ عَلِيهِ وَسَلَّمَ نَبِيَّاً".

Radheetu billaahi Rabban, wa bil-'Islaami deenan, wa bi-Muhammadin (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallama) Nabiyyan.

I am pleased with Allah as my Lord, with Islam as my religion and with Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) as my Prophet.

Alhamdulillah...wallahu Akbar...may Allah keep us steadfast on his religion and save us from ignorance and misguidance.ameen
Back to top Go down
aliziad_sali
Commodore
Commodore
aliziad_sali

PostSubject: THE TRUTH ABOUT JESUS CHRIST   CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:09 am

THE TRUTH ABOUT JESUS CHRIST

by: ABDUR RAHEEM GREEN (from christian to islam)
Fore more information about this topic, feel free to click the web link provided below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIPhUY8kIBo&feature=related

Reported on the authority of Jabir Ibn.Abdillah, that the Nabi Sallallahi alaihi wassallam said:

“LAA TA’ALLAMUL ‘ILMA LITUB-HUU BIHIL ‘ULAMA’, WA LAA LITUMAARU BIHIS-SUFAHA’ WA LAA THAKAY-YARUU BIHIL MAJAALISA, FAMAN FA’ALA DHALIKA FANNAA RANNAAR...”

WHICH MEANS: “DO NOT ACQUIRE KNOWLEDGE IN ORDER TO SHOW OFF TO THE SCHOLARS, NOR IN ORDER TO DISPUTE WITH THE FOOLISH PEOPLE, NOR CHOOSE SELECTED SEATS IN GATHERINGS, FOR WHOEVER DOES SO, THE FIRE.. THE FIRE…”

Allahu akbar..Allahu akbar..Allahu akbar...

in the service of islam,
rolling stone ALI-ZIAD N.A. SALI rolling stone
( aznas0429@yahoo.com )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7   CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHRIST IN ISLAM - chapter 7
Page 1 of 1