SCHOOL BATCH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCHOOL BATCH

Locate Your Collegiate School Batch

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire

Go down 
+3
skyflyergirl
anaksug
aliziad_sali
7 posters
AuthorMessage
aliziad_sali
Commodore
Commodore
aliziad_sali

Number of posts : 98
Emploi : "one GOD on creed, under the flag of laailahailallah.."
Loisirs : - at the end of time, the sun will rise from the west -
Registration date : 2007-07-20

ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire Empty
PostSubject: ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire   ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 3:38 pm

Follow not your desire

Compiled by: Ali-ziad Natcher A. Sali

Khutbah by Shayk Salaah al-Budir

All praise is due to Allah, may peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, his companions and all those who follow their guidance.
Fellow Muslims! Fear Allah, for whoever fears Allah prospers and whoever prefers the pleasure of Allah to his personal wishes is saved. Allah says (which means): “Fear Allah as he should be feared and die not except in a state of Islam.” (Aal-’Imran: 102).
The true Muslim is the one who aims for lofty goals and strives to free himself from the shackles of lustful desires in search of salvation. His only concern is the hereafter and he always prepares himself for that day with righteous deeds. Allah says: “And of mankind is he who would sell himself seeking the pleasure of Allah. And Allah is full of kindness to (His) slaves.” (Al-Baqarah: 207).

A believer should not be entrapped by temptation, disgracing passion and misleading whims for that is the greatest calamity that can befall a Muslim. When it befalls a heart it destroys it, and when it befalls a society it ruins it. Abu Barzah narrated that the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) said, “Indeed, what I fear for you most is the erroneous passion of your bellies and private parts and misleading whims.” (Ahmad) Although Passion and whims are similar in cause and effect; whims have to do with uncertainty in matters of religion while passion has to do with satisfying ones lustful desires.

Fellow Muslims! Allah speaks in His Glorious Book about past nations who were mightier than us and wealthier who surrendered to their passions and whims and fell into the abyss of immorality. They enjoyed the portion of Allah’s blessing and yet disobeyed Him and engaged in false talk about religion, then Allah chastised them and they did not find any protector against Him. Allah says: “Like those before you they were mightier than you in power and more abundant in wealth and children. So enjoy your portion awhile as those before you enjoyed their portion awhile; and you indulge in play and pastimes (and in telling lies against Allah and His Messenger) as they indulged in play and pastimes. Such are they whose deeds are in vain in this world and in the hereafter; such are those who are the losers.” (At-Tawbah: 69).

Brothers in faith! The greatest Jihad is to wage war against one’s whims and passion, because following one’s passion leads to calamity and destruction. Sheikhul-Islam Ibn Taimiyah said, “Waging war against one’s soul and passion is the basis for Jihad against the Kuffaar and hypocrites for one cannot be able to fight them until he fights with his own soul and passion first. Whoever is able to subdue his whims and passions shall have glory and prevail and whoever his passions subdue shall have disgrace and destruction.”

Hearts are but vessels, the good ones are those that are full of goodness and evil ones are those that are full of evil and corruption. Souls are naturally inclined towards evil and when it is given what it aspires for it leads its owner to peril and whoever denies his soul its passion will have peace of mind in this world and be saved from its evils. Allah says: “And by Nafs (soul) and Him Who perfected it in proportion. Then he showed it what is wrong and what is right. Indeed he succeeds who purifies his own self. And indeed he fails who corrupts his own self” (As-Shams: 7-10).
The Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) said, “All people wake up in the morning while among them are those who offer themselves for sale (i.e. surrender themselves to their passions and whims) and those who free themselves (from their passions and whims) or destroy themselves.” (At-Tirmithi).

Dear Muslims! Reins of whims get strengthened through a lot of factors and helpers and it imposes itself forcefully over human intellect. So whoever does not restrain his soul from following it will have his life ruined. The Prophet said, “The Paradise is surrounded with detestable things while Hellfire is surrounded with pleasures.” (Al-Bukhari & Muslim) Therefore beware of whims and its causes, for its benefits are little and its consequences are grievous.

Brothers in faith! Be cautious of your souls when they love something and yearn for something for passion is blind and deaf. Take the verse of the Qur’an as criterion for judging everything. Allah says: “O you who believe! If you obey and fear Allah, He will grant you a criterion (to judge between right and wrong).” (Al-Anfaal: 29).

The Prophet said, “Indeed, I leave two things with you with which you will never go astray: The Book of Allah and my Sunnah.” (Al-Haakim).
Fellow Muslims! Beware of keeping the company of people who have heretic tendencies, for keeping their company is disgrace. They always follow the dictates of their whims; they are concerned only of this world and its temporary enjoyments and crave for leadership and high position through hypocrisy and extremism. Their views are undesirable and outrageous and their deeds are unclean. Allah describes them thus: “Have you seen him who has taken as his ilah (god) his own desire? Would you be a wakil (a disposer of his affairs or a watcher) over him? Or do you think that most of them hear or understand? They are only like cattle; nay, they are even farther astray from the path (i.e. even worse than cattle).” (Al-Furqaan: 43-44).

That was why the Salaf used to say, “Beware of two types of people: a whimsical man whose whims have put him in trial and a man of worldly possessions whom wealth has turned blind.”

Brothers in faith! Whoever calls people to other things besides Islam and its beauties is a heretic and corrupt and whoever disagrees with the Qur’an, Sunnah and the consensus of the Muslims and calls to man-made laws, innovative deeds or outrageous ideologies in the name of modernisation or civilisation is corrupt and heretic. He should not be followed or assisted in carrying out his erroneous deeds. Allah says: “And follow not their vain desires, diverging away from the truth that has come to you.” (Al-Maa’idah: 48).

Allah also says: “Verily, if you follow their desires after that which you have received of knowledge (from Allah) then indeed you be one of the wrongdoers.” (Al-Baqarah: 145).
The Prophet also condemned and warned against them when he said, “There will be some people among my nation who will be subdued by vain desires as rabies subdues its victim; for rabies leaves no vein or muscle (of its victims) unaffected.” (Abu Dawood) We seek Allah’s protection from falsehood and dirty utterances.

While commanding the believers to keep away from those who follow their wishful desires and shun them. Allah says: “And all the Most Beautiful Names belong to Allah, so call on Him by them, and leave the company of those who belie or deny (or utter impious speech against) His Names. They will be requited for what they used to do.” (Al-A’raaf: 180). Follow the Book of Allah and the authentic Sunnah of His Prophet, for that is the right path.

Fellow Muslims! Worshipping Allah by innovative methods is part of following one’s vain desires and the deeds performed this way only keep one further from Allah. The Prophet said, “Hold onto my Sunnah and the paths of rightly guided successors after me. Hold on to it tightly and keep away from the innovations in matters (of religion) for every innovation is heretical and every heresy is error.” (Abu Dawood) He also said, “Whoever innovates anything in this our religion that which is not part of it will have it rejected.”

These are some sayings of the Prophet whom Allah describes that he does not speak of (his own) desire.
‘Abdullah ibn Mas’ood said, “We only emulate and do not initiate; and we follow and do not innovate; and we shall never go astray as long as we hold on to the religion.”

Fellow Muslims! It is rather disgusting to see that innovations and superstition are widespread in our societies these days and yet nobody speaks against them. This is in fact a horrible and disappointing situation that can cause Allah’s retribution and punishment. It is therefore incumbent upon every Muslim to explain what is Bid’ah to people and to acquaint them with it’s dangers and evils. The Prophet said, “Religion is sincere advice.” We (the companions) said, “For whom, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “For the sake of Allah, His Messenger, Muslim Leaders and their common folk.” (Muslim) Jareer bin Abdillah Al-Bajalee said, “I give my allegiance to the Messenger of Allah that I shall establish prayer, give Zakat and give sincere advice to every Muslim.” (Al-Bukhari).
Dear Muslims! Refine your souls and remind it of Allah’s chastisement for following one’s passion leads to destruction and torment while fear of Allah leads to guidance and well-being. The Prophet said, “Three things save people from punishment: fear of Allah privately and publicly; being just during period of pleasure and anger; and been moderate in spending in poverty and wealth. Likewise there are three things that destroy man: followed vain desire; covetousness and self-admiration.” (At-Tirmithi).
Brothers in Islam! Shun the heretic people; ask Allah for firmness in faith and seek refuge with Him from the trials of life and death. Ibn ‘Abbaas narrated that the Prophet used to teach them the following supplication as he taught them a Surah from the Qur’an: “O Allah! I seek refuge with you from the torment of the grave; I seek refuge in you from the trial of Al-Maseeh Ad-Dajjaal (Antichrist) and I seek refuge in you from the trial of life and death.” (Muslim).

Do not be like those who kill themselves with their own hands and always remember Allah’s word (which means): “Follow not your desire for it will mislead you from the path of Allah. Verily! Those who wander astray from the path of Allah (shall) have a severe torment, because they forgot the Day of Reckoning.” (Saad: 26).

O you who has a mountain-load of sins! O you who has been deafened and blinded by vain desire! Repent from your sins and turn back to your Lord before it is too late for Allah accepts the repentance of those who repent and turn back to good deeds.

Allah says: “Allah accepts only the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and foolishness and repent soon afterwards; it is they whom Allah will forgive and Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. And of no effect is the repentance of those who continue to do evil deeds until death faces them and he says, ‘Now I repent’; nor of those who die while they are disbelievers. For them We have prepared a painful torment.” (An-Nisaa’: 17-18).

O you, who see lessons and listens to admonitions, fear Allah and take care so that you may not be denied access to the Prophet’s Pool. The Prophet said, “I shall be at the pool awaiting those who will come to me among you. And there will be some people who shall be prevented from reaching me and I will say, ‘My Lord! They are of me and of my nation!’ Then I will be told, ‘Did you know what they did after you? By Allah, they turned back on their heels (i.e. they disbelieved).’ I will then say, ‘To Hell with him. To Hell with Him who changed the religion after me.’ (Al-Bukhari & Muslim).

Fellow Muslims! Beware of making changes in the religion and beware of being among the callers to error and ignorance; those who stand on the edge of Hell campaigning for women’s liberation and calling unto all evils. Allah warns us against this set of people when He says: “Allah wishes to make clear (what is lawful and what is unlawful) to you and to show you the ways of those before you, and accept your repentance, but those who follow their lusts, wish that you (believers) should deviate tremendously away from the Right Path.” (An-Nisaa’: 26-27).

The Prophet said, “Whoever calls unto a guidance shall have rewards equal to that of each of those who follow him deducting nothing from their rewards. And whoever calls unto error shall have sin equal to that of each of those who follow him deducting nothing of their sins.” (Muslim).

Sincerely yours,

ALI-ZIAD NATCHER A. SALI

( aznas0429@yahoo.com )

Last edited by aliziad_sali on Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aliziad
anaksug
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader
anaksug

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire   ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 6:02 pm

aLI-ZIAD,
HAS SOMEONE BEEN TO HEAVEN AND?AND COME BACK TO EARTH TO SPREAD TO THE WHOLE WORLD WHAT IS LIKE ON THAT BOTH PARADISE?BIBLE AND QURAN ARE JUST SAME CONTENTS.RELIGION CAN LEAD US TO A BIG ARGUMENTATION.I CAN REASSURE YOU IM IMPRESSED THE ARTICLE YOU POST BUT READ THROUGH IT AGAIN ,PERHAPS THE CONFLICT AND DIVERSITY OF IT MIGHT HELP
Back to top Go down
skyflyergirl
Group Captain
Group Captain
skyflyergirl

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire   ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:26 pm

I have to be honest, I had a hard time reading the article. It was posted in a colour Sad which hurt my eyes and there was no proper spacing, leading me to neglect the rest of it.
Back to top Go down
Bata_Sug
Chief Marshal
Chief Marshal

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire   ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:03 pm

i tried editing the article without changing the real content except for the color and font........... hope this could help cheers
Back to top Go down
https://school-batch.forumotion.com
husna
Group Captain
Group Captain
husna

Number of posts : 24
Localisation : An emirate in the Mid- East & Western Asia,northeasterly coast of Arabian Peninsula.

PostSubject: Re: ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire   ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 8:17 am

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh!

Insha-Allah(God willing) All is doing fine Smile .

Alhamdulillah(All praises are due to Allah),the article which was posted by our brother ali-ziad taken from the khutbah of Shayk Salaah al-Budir,actually my dear sisters/brothers the title explained itself "follow not your desire".

But of course the sheikh would not deliver his sermon or khutbah (in arabic) if there are no proofs from the Qur'an(The divine words of Allah,the Most High) and from the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad(peace and blessing of Allah be upon) as a means for the primary sources of Islamic knowledge ,both The Qur'an and the sayings & actions of Prophet Muhammad should always be refer to as basis or proofs. And if you are true believer of Allah you should believe in these without any doubt. Because, to be able for someone to become a true believer and to enter into islam he/she should testify and understand the testimony or shahada(Arabic) of "Laa ilaaha ill-Allah Muhammadar rasulullah"-which means "there is none worthy of worship except Allah(without partners) and Muhammad is the slave-servant of Allah.

Anyway, as for the recap of this subject or for what I understood about the article, actually i printed it to avoid scrolling up and down,Firstly, from the 1st paragraph the sheikh (salaah al-budir)was making supplications/dua then addressed the muslims to have fear of Allah, where he mentioned the verse from the Qur'an -Chapter 3 verse 103 (Surah al-Imran),that "we should fear Allah as he should be feared". Fear here encompasses everything as a true believer.Because when we thought of fearing Allah more than anyone/anything else as He should be feared,we believed that He is the only who controls everything, who created everything,who can give us life and take our life(death)-fearing for his punishment in the grave and the punishment in hellfire, and the continuation of the verse "and die not in state of Islam”we fear Allah if He allows us to wake up in the morning without our repenting our sins,or completing our obligatory acts.Fear that Allah(the most merciful) will not accept our ibadah/worship,like our fasting,our salah, our charity/sadaqa ,our good deeds etc.Allah the most high gave us His greatest blessing which is Islam-the religion we have to follow,and we have to live by it( following His rules mentioned in the Qur'an and following the guidance of our Prophet Muhammad(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).

Also if we fear Allah, we should also addresses our hopes to Him,because once we fear Allah for the punshment of Allah,doing what He commanded us to do, we should also hope that He will accept our good deeds,worship and hoping for the place in paradise as His reward.And this hope and fear should be done with purely intention(ikhlas) for the sake of Allah The Most Merciful alone.

4rth paragraph- The sheikh informed us that in the Qur'an there are stories of the past nations,which they worshipped their own desires,arrogant of their might and power.An example here,was like the pharaoh in the time of prophet moses(peace be upon him),the pharaoh called himself as god due to his power even for so much miracles given by Allah to moses,but the pharaoh remained arrogant and Allah caused him to drowned and his people in the sea(when they are chasing after the followers of moses).And on the time of Prophet Noah(Nuh), the people didn’t accept the message of Islam,so Allah punished them,made the whole earth filled with water & only the true believers was save. So Allah punished this previous people and erased as if they were'nt live in this world and they are indeed the losers.

As for the paragraph 5,6,7,8
The sheikh informed us that in this time, that one of the greatest struggle is the struggle to fight our worldly passions and desires,people forgotten about the message of Islam, they forgotten the purpose why we are created by Allah The Supreme Being,Lord of the Universe (and all that exist),forgotten the message which was sent down to Prophet Muhammad.And lastly he informed us that whosoever struggle to remove from this worldly desires for the sake of Allah-they are the one who will be successful(both in life and the hereafter).

The sheikh mentioned about the saying of the Prophet muhammad that abiding the rules from the Qur'an the Sunnah(sayings ,actions,characteristic of the Prophet Muhammad),we will never be ruined,corrupted,or remove from the straight path.Means we have to stick, hold unto it,because from the some of sayings of the Prophet and the verses from the Qur'an are true. People nowadays are really loosing their faith in God,chaos around the world.So what the Prophet (peace be upon him) informed us thousand years ago is actually happening from the past,present and future.Because the Qur'an revealed these things and the sayings of the Prophet is also a revelation from Allah.

17 * 18
The sheikh informed us that even if our sins will be enough to fill the earth, the forgiveness of Allah the Most merciful is widely open,the door of repentance is open to those who want to repent.Alhamdulillah, we are still have the life, we should not waste a time to repent our sins, and purify ourselves from all types of wrongdoings(from worshipping others than Allah,avoiding the path which is not from the way of the our Prophet and avoiding sins-by all types , and this is the purification of tawheed(believing in Allah's divinity,Allah's right to be worship and His believing the He has a perfect attributes-He has the perfect mercy, perfect life ect.

The sheikh informed about the fountain of the Prophet in the hereafter, on the day of judgment, after the people being judged,Allah had preserved a fountain for the Prophet Muhammad and to his followers to drink and those who can drink from this fountain will never be thirsty again-forever,only the hypocrites will not be able to drink.

Everyone must be aware of making changes in the religion,here means the Qur'an reveald that Islam is perfect, so before the death of our Prophet, he already conveyed all about Islam.so we have no right to add anything which are not for his teachings same as the Qu’ran,the religion of Islam which Allah had made clear to us, so it should not be added nor substracted.

Lastly, the Prophet encouraging us to call our fellow sisters/brothers to Islam,seek knowlede,act upon it, and deliver it to the people..

Wew! insha-Allah, may Allah forgive our weaknesses and mistakes, guide us to the straight path,firming our faith and May Allah the Most Merciful accept our deeds. Ameen.

To sister Anaksug:

During the time of the Prophet there was a miraculously one night journey ( Isra wal Mihraj )took place during his early days of prophethood. Allah commanded angle jibril to take journey with the prophet from makkah to jerusalam(masjid al-aqsa), then ascended both of them to the 7 heavens(physically),this is from the Qur'an and as muslims we believe in Allah's words. There the prophet saw the paradise and hellfire.

To sister skyflyergirl:

hope bro safe will be able to edit it, u can copy and paste the article, then just make a line spacing ,from the end of each paragraph.
Back to top Go down
http://www.madeenah.com
husna
Group Captain
Group Captain
husna

Number of posts : 24
Localisation : An emirate in the Mid- East & Western Asia,northeasterly coast of Arabian Peninsula.

PostSubject: Re: ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire   ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 8:28 am

I apologize for some typographical error.
Back to top Go down
http://www.madeenah.com
anaksug
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader
anaksug

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire   ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:41 am

you did not get what i mean.i belong to family with a very strong faith .para kakoh i follow my great ancestor ilmo not arabs or some balik muslim kitab.researh kamaasan ilmo and tell me the diversity.
magsukol
Back to top Go down
Armada_man
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Armada_man

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: The best elm elmo knowledge from the Qur'an & Hadith   ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 1:33 pm

Dear brothers & Sister in islam,

Assalamo alaykom warabatullahi wabarakatuho

The best ilm ilmo knowledge from the Qur'an & Hadith with an authencation of the hadith meaning hadith sahi. help

Armada man
Back to top Go down
skyflyergirl
Group Captain
Group Captain
skyflyergirl

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire   ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:19 am

Armada Man,

In response to this, thanks for the tip. I was, too, an editor for the Philippine Collegian. But will take your advice to copy and paste in consideration next time.

To sister skyflyergirl:

hope
bro safe will be able to edit it, u can copy and paste the article,
then just make a line spacing ,from the end of each paragraph.

Back to top Go down
$afe
Commodore
Commodore
$afe

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire   ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:50 am

Hello all,

it was Ali's first time to post an article in forum, he is not so familiar how to post but i'll try to edit the article in the best way i can do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schoolbatch.com
aliziad_sali
Commodore
Commodore
aliziad_sali

Number of posts : 98
Emploi : "one GOD on creed, under the flag of laailahailallah.."
Loisirs : - at the end of time, the sun will rise from the west -
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: here's my big " SORRY"   ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 3:08 am

BISMILLAHI RAHMANIR RAHIM

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM TO ALL OF YOU MY MUSLIM
BROTHERS AND SISTERS

BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE I WOULD LIKE TO APPOLOGIZE TO ALL OF YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN ISLAM
TO THE DEEPEST PART OF MY HEART, AND AT THE SAME TIME THANK YOU FOR READING MY
TOPIC “ISLAM: FOLLOW NOT YOUR DESIRE” WHICH I POSTED RECENTLY,AND LEAD
THIS ISSUE INTO A DISCCUSIONS AND CLARIFICATIONS WHICH I CERTAINLY BELIVE
INFORMATIVE AND SHUOLD NOT BE IGNORED UNANSWERED.

HONESTLY,I NEVER TOUGHT THAT WITH THIS SIMPLE COPY AND
PASTE THING I MADE WILL HAVE THE HIGHEST REPLIES AND VIEWS CONCURENTLY IN
SCHOOLBATCH WEBSITE UNDER RELIGION BOARD.I SHOULD ADMIT THAT ALL OF THIS SCENARIO STARTED FROM ME.AND
AS SUCH I SHOULD TRY MY VERY BEST TO CLARIFY EVRYTHING POSIBLE TO EACH AND EVRYONE OF YOU,INSHALLAH…

TO ANAKSUG- I gues I
dnt have to answer your question about someone been to heaven back and forth, and
about the “ilmoh thing” our sister HUSNA
and brother ARMADA_MAN answered more than enough. And why are you telling that
the bible and the holy Qur’an do have the same contents? All I can say is
Astaghfirullah… Astaghfirullah… Astaghfirullah… bible is not authentic while
the holy QUR’AN is a word from ALLAH. It has been preserved all over the years
without any changes,alterations or what so ever. The bible on the other hand
has king james version,the R.S.V. , the old and the new testament, which later
to be revised again as “thelatest testament”. Which means its not fixed and is
plainly man-made.No real muslim believes and testify that the bible and the
Holy QUR’AN are just the same.

TO SKYFLYERGIRL- im so sorry if I hurt your eyes badly. Our
brothers BATA_SUG and SAFE already fixed
the fonts and colors of my article. You can read it again by now. I was too
excited to post my first topic without even previewing my messages, it was my
fault.. anyway you can read more of my posts in religion board,from belief to
salah to fasting to hajj and umrah to zakat/sadaqqa to women issues.i already
made it sure that it will be pleasing to your eyes as clear and as informative
as you want it to be.

TO BATA_SUG- magsukol bro….for all the editing you’ve made
to make this topic the way it should be posted.thanks
a lot…

TO sis HUSNA-Thanks for answering some clarifications and
comments, for helping this topic appear so clear to the readers, and explainin
it into details.thanks so much…

TO ARMADA_MAN- magsukol tuud,for providing some answers for
some clarifications made.thanks a lot bro.

TO SAFE- no comment…we already talk about it personaly.he
knows….

SALAM DU’WAA….

TRULY YOURS,

ALI-ZIAD N.A. SALI

( aznas0429@yahoo.com )

some text are wrong spelled, got no tym to check it...
its almost salatul fajr.
APOLOGIES...
rolling stone
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aliziad
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire   ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISLAM: Follow Not Your Desire
Page 1 of 1