SCHOOL BATCH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCHOOL BATCH

Locate Your Collegiate School Batch

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dubai Dubai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
$afe
Commodore
Commodore
$afe

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Dubai Dubai Empty
PostSubject: Dubai Dubai   Dubai Dubai Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 9:50 pm

Ah, all i can say about Dubai?........ First thanks to Emirates Airlines for granting my visa and the flightcrews were so accomodating....... well! its like you are expecting to unexpected. Yeah! All i thought Dubai was just a plain or typical middle eastern country with T over 45 degree celcius, but i proved it wrong. When I first step in the "heart" of the Gulf country, huge airport, huge duty free and huge people. haha Good thing i was carrying a small quantity of my shirts and it is light weight but i knew somebody lost her passport in the duty free shop because of a kettle cherry . Believe me though it was a long and winding airport, it is one of the highest standards of int'l airport that I've ever been.

Outside the airport, Ah! you'll see unlimited skyscrapers, unending fly overs on the road and it is confusing if you are traveling alone without a guide. You might get lost even if you'll use gps or map.. construction sites are boosting and I can see the "battle of the tower cranes" who had been working day and night.

It was October 26, after the Fasting season and was so memorable for me, i/we checked in at the Arabian courtyard near Dubai museum, enjoyed mallings, enjoyed the beach of jumeirah, seen the Burj Al Arab Hotel, and even doing the safari desert tour. It's awesome especially if you're with a special someone. A very exciting and memorable one. Just don't look to much at the belly dancer rolling stone believe me, and believe me when I say, she got a very hard body.. not amused at all... hear this as a whisper ok? lol! Oh Oh Oh dont forget to try have dinner on a cruise ship. It's lovely and so soooo romantic.. well some people just can't live without doing something he/she never did.. and thats it.. i did something i never used to.. But i never regret it, instead i found fulfillment.. red is love

Here are some more tips for Filipinos visiting Dubai:

Arrow Visa: if you are holding a green passport (i.e. Philippines Passport) you need to go by a travel agency or direct to emirates airlines submit the complete documents like, salary certificate, passport copy, employment ID and fill-up forms to be given by them. If you are currently in Doha, it will only cost you about 1,300 QR (peak season) lessthan 1,000 QR (off peak season) that includes your visa and return ticket, excluding your hotel accomodation. However, if you are a blue or red passport holder you can avail your visa on the counter and payable with credit or debit card.

Arrow Religion: it is a Gulf country and a Majority Muslim country, hence other religion were also respected and have their own church.

Arrow Clothings: a few people wearing white thobe but european dress codes are well practice.

Arrow Shoppings: my first was carrefour near dubai creek just took some sweet corns Laughing a lot of big malls like deira city center, burjuman center, mercato mall, wafi city mall. your 3 days stay in dubai is not enough to round all of this mall.. hmmm btw fascinating isnt it? snow inside the mall? try to find out.. its freezing hahaha..

Arrow Nightlife: ahhhhh sure a lot of live bands, filipino bands in various places, we enjoyed JULES, Pinoy Acoustic, but not that much in Rocky's Place. anywhere part of dubai there's always an ambience to hang out.

Arrow Places to Eat: Typical fast food anywhere. even japanese foods will serve inside the mall, perhaps you have to try dinner in cuise ship with buffet set up.

Arrow Public transport: havent seen bus, but have some arguments with the taxis. NOTE: if you're destination is just sort of short distance to travel! mind me taxi will refuse you to ride on it.. long distance they will get more money.. short distance to travel the hell they care. and observe traffic fever. other than that, DUBAI is a perfect place to shop, relax, unwind, and to release stress from your work.

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.schoolbatch.com

Dubai Dubai
Page 1 of 1