SCHOOL BATCH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCHOOL BATCH

Locate Your Collegiate School Batch

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm a Proud Pangasinense

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sH3isMe
Airman
Airman
sH3isMe

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-29

I'm a Proud Pangasinense Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Proud Pangasinense   I'm a Proud Pangasinense Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 8:43 pm

Very Happy Hello guys!Thanks for inviting me here hehehe!anybody from Pangasinan here?By the way i'm sheisme from Pangasinan presently working in Korea.Hope to meet new friends here .Embarassed
Back to top Go down
$afe
Commodore
Commodore
$afe

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Proud Pangasinense   I'm a Proud Pangasinense Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 8:45 pm

welcome sh3 thanks for droping by.. you might find interesting topics here or simply share what you have.. pangasinan so far wala pa. but am sure dadami rin yan.. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.schoolbatch.com
sH3isMe
Airman
Airman
sH3isMe

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Proud Pangasinense   I'm a Proud Pangasinense Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 8:25 pm

hehehe,thanks a lot bro safe,i guess i'll enjoy here although it's my first time to join this kind of sites so i am still having a hard time surfing the site but so far i can see lots of interesting topics.thanks again......
Back to top Go down
$afe
Commodore
Commodore
$afe

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Proud Pangasinense   I'm a Proud Pangasinense Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 8:30 pm

you will for sure.. you'll see not only hundreds of island but but.. hundreds of friend rin Smile enjoy lang.. you'll learn from this site...
Back to top Go down
http://www.schoolbatch.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Proud Pangasinense   I'm a Proud Pangasinense Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm a Proud Pangasinense
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCHOOL BATCH :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: