SCHOOL BATCH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCHOOL BATCH

Locate Your Collegiate School Batch

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do we suvive this credit crunch?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
muslimah
Commodore
Commodore
muslimah

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-08

How do we suvive this credit crunch? Empty
PostSubject: How do we suvive this credit crunch?   How do we suvive this credit crunch? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:45 pm

Bismillahi rahmani raheem...

Assalamualikym wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu…

Mga taymanghud ku ka nungnugan…ha waktuh bihaun landuh tuud masigpit in kahalan natuh…wal hamdulillah. In iyan Qadar katuh niyu sin Allah subhana wa Taala…subay natuh sabaran InshaAllah. Mabayah hadja aku dumihil minsan da kuman tyuh tyuh comfort kaniyu katan. Pyun pyun ku in mga verses dain ha Quran iban mga hadith ha tungud pag Sabar….

" Verily, man is in loss, except those who believe and do good deeds and encourage one another towards truth and encourage one another
towards patience."
(104:2-3)

"Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere." (2:155)

"Allah loves those who are firm and steadfast."
[Surah Al-i-Imran chap. 3 verse 146]

" O you who believe! be patient and excel in patience and remain steadfast, and be careful of (your duty to) Allah, that you may be
successful.
"
(3:200)

"...to be firm and patient, in pain or suffering and adversity, and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the God-fearing. "[Surah al-Baqarah chap.2 verse 177]

"And be patient and persevering: for Allah is with those who patiently persevere
." [Surah al-Anfal chap. 8 verse 46]

The Prophet (SAAS) told us that patience is all good and full of goodness, and said that "There is no gift better than patience."

`Umar ibn al-Khattab (RA) said: "The best days of our lives were ours by virtue of patience."

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The example of a believer is that of a fresh tender plant; from whatever direction the wind comes, it bends it, but when the wind becomes quiet, it becomes straight again. Similarly, a believer is afflicted with calamities (but he remains patient till Allah removes his difficulties.) And an impious wicked person is like a pine tree which keeps hard and straight till Allah cuts (breaks) it down when He wishes." (See Hadith No. 558, Vol. 9.) Volume 7, Book 70, Number 547:

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle sent for the Ansar and gathered them in a tent and said to them, "Be patient till you meet Allah and His Apostle, and I will be on the lake-Tank (Al-Kauthar)." Volume 9, Book 93, Number 533:

Narrated 'Aisha: (the wife of the Prophet) Allah's Apostle said, "No calamity befalls a Muslim but that Allah expiates some of his sins because of it, even though it were the prick he receives from a thorn." Sahih Bukhari: Volume 7, Book 70, Number 544.

Mahuli: "Verily, along with every hardship comes ease. Verily, along with every hardship comes ease" (94:5).

Bang mankitanyu kyaulungan sin tuhan natuh Rabbul Alameen...in katan sin rizq dain kanyan...siya in nag dihil...kanya da isab in kapatut kuma mag balik...Ibtilah ini kaytuh niyu katan...bang man kitanyu maka pass da sin test niya ini katuh...Bang man niya pakusugunin sabar natuh ha katan waktuh...ameen
Back to top Go down
aliziad_sali
Commodore
Commodore
aliziad_sali

Number of posts : 98
Emploi : "one GOD on creed, under the flag of laailahailallah.."
Loisirs : - at the end of time, the sun will rise from the west -
Registration date : 2007-07-20

How do we suvive this credit crunch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do we suvive this credit crunch?   How do we suvive this credit crunch? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:16 pm

Look who’s speaking tausug.. Honestly im not that fluent in speaking tausug. Byah kantang bigi marang,lasut mang lasut.i don’t know what it means..anyway, If you are familiar of TN, which a lot of my friends talk most about. Be it in markaz, on the road, even in my place and even in the basketball court. Shall I say it’s the “TN FEVER EVERYWHERE”. It’s a tausug network. There are some Islamic forums going on,on that website. Well the positive side is, alhamdulillah people tend to ask doubtful questions about Islamic perspective in their own different kind of ways. And Allahualam what are their intentions are. Reported on the authority of amirrul mu’mineen,Abu Hafs Umar ibn Al-khattab who said: that nabi Muhammad (s.a.w.) saying “actions are but by driven intentions” Base on what ive observed, some TN pips just like to ask for the sake of asking..some for the sake of entertainment.. some even crack jokes about some sensitive islamic topics.I do hope inshaallah that its not just merely asking question. Because every questions has answers and we must act upon it and apply accordingly.and to be sure with our intention of searching for truth. some of the TN topic is about “growing the beird” and etc.. the point is are they willing to learn and to apply,and accept it. The sahabah motto is “we hear and we obey..” this should be our motto.. not the opposite.. after asking, after hearing whats between black and white, we just simply ignore carelessly. If this is a test, then don’t waste your time, try to apply it immediately.. and die trying inshaallah. Take for example, once we know that the beard is wajeeb.then we must apply it right away..PERIOD…with no second thought at all.
The Prophet (salla Allahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said, “The Qur’an is a proof either for you or against you. In order to have it as a proof and an intercessor for you, you have to act upon it and implement its teachings in your life”. Muslims are in a desperate need for true Islamic knowledge in order for them to distinguish between many of the false cultural habits and the true Islamic traditions.
Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal said, “People are much more in need for knowledge than they are in need for eating and drinking, people may need to eat twice or trice every day but they need knowledge with every breath they take”.
Secondly… if theres a positive side there may be a negative view too, on the other face of the coin TN is somewhat seems to be a look-a-like of Friendster.com. Pictures are everywhere.. Ladies..ladies.. and more ladies.. exposing their selves inwardly or outwardly. I can see a bunch of hijabies wearing a portion of scarf with their lipstick on. Make up..make up..& nothing but make up…displaying their selves in difrent forms and angles. And take it to a count that these TN pips are mostly muslims..astaghfirrullah!!! We as Muslims must not imitate the kuffar.. we must not distort our image..what is going on?! It is stated in the qur’an “wa qarnafii buyutiiqunna,walaa tabarrajnaa tabarrujjal jahiliya..” meaning “and stay in your houses & don’t expose your selves like that of the time of jahiliya..” Wallahi im not making any fitna here inshaallah.and if theres anything that I say good, it is not from me,it is from Allah,and if theres anything I said sour to your soul,ill accept it as my mistake. All I intent as Allah as my witness with the best of honesty in clear conscience is to shed some light inshaallah. Maaf da kuman kaniyo katan mga kataymanghuran ha agama Islam.
Anyhow, back to muslimah’s topic..What is credit crunch by the way? In tausug “ uno in utang malutung”…kidding..-utang- is a tagalong word plus –malutung- is also a tagalong word..Anyway it’s the best tausug word that I can provide.I hope I said it right..
Take example Dubai.. I read some lines in the gulfnews issued a few months back about credit crunch issue. It says: most of the dubai expats are trapped inside a credit card nightmare. Sarah a dubai resident deep indebt quoted “ it (dubai) has spoiled me..there is so much to do and to see that often I get tempted to spend.” Also a data of suicide rates over the past six years are quite alarming. In year 2003, 40 committed suicide, in 2004, 70..in 2005, 84, in 2006, 109, in 2007, 118 died.. and in 2008, 146 were reportedly committed the same case. and is still counting… in 75% of the case the cause of the suicide was depression connected to accumulated debt burden. 15% as a result of family-related issues and 10% was as a result of job related stress. With these kind of severe crisis, some risk to enter prostitution for a very cheaper price.(fit varies from 300dhs down to 50dhs)can you imagine..Most of the people are unable to control their dunya lifestyles in dubai..its all about dunya. Expats pile up credit debts and are soon at the receiving end. Theres nothing much I can say, our sister muslimah has posted enough advices..Bassaha nyu na lang in mga hadiths and qur’anic verses posted by muslimah..inshaallah we will learn from it. And inshaallah makatabang katuh to strengthen our sabar in relation to credit crunch. We should live our lives in accordance with Islam. bukun Islam according to our lives. we should not make tawakkul ha dunya. Subay kita mag-tawakkul only to Allah alone. subay kita masandal no matter how severe the test and temptation the world has to offer. inshaallah.. after all these test is a blessing in disguise. Simply to test our eimaan and sabar. And we must face it with arms wide open. All Praise be to Allah alone. We praise him, seek His aid and ask for His forgiveness. We bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah alone and we bear witness that Mohammed (salla Allahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) is His last messenger.

mahuli..Sorry for my tausu-glish..

-in the service of islam-

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aliziad

How do we suvive this credit crunch?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCHOOL BATCH :: Religion Board :: Basic in Islam :: Salah / Prayer-
Jump to: