SCHOOL BATCH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCHOOL BATCH

Locate Your Collegiate School Batch

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TRUE LOVE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
muslimah
Commodore
Commodore
muslimah

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-08

TRUE LOVE Empty
PostSubject: TRUE LOVE   TRUE LOVE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:32 pm

I got this form a forum. The brother was kind enough to post hadiths that shows the true meaning of an everlasting love. red is love The one a only kind of love that is indeed true and eternal. Hope this will inspire all of us insahAllah.

I will post it separately so that it will be easiaer to read inshaAllah. Also, for some reason, I am having a hard time editing my posts Shocked

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
muslimah
Commodore
Commodore
muslimah

TRUE LOVE Empty
PostSubject: true love 1   TRUE LOVE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:38 pm

One day Omar went for a walk with the Prophet of Allah, salah allahu 'alayhi wa salam. The Prophet took Omar’s hand, and Omar said, “By Allah, I love you O Prophet of Allah”. The Prophet then asked him, “More than your children, O Omar?” Omar replied, “Yes, O Prophet of Allah.” The Prophet then asked him, “More than your family, O Omar?” Omar replied, “Yes, O Prophet of Allah.” The Prophet then asked him, “More than your money, O Omar?” Omar replied, “Yes, O Prophet of Allah.” The Prophet then asked him, “More than yourself, O Omar?” Omar replied, “No, O Prophet of Allah.” The Prophet didn’t like this reply, and so he said, “O Omar, your faith will never be complete until you love me more than yourself.” So Omar went out and stayed alone for a while, then he came back and stood in the middle of the mosque saying loudly, “O Prophet of Allah, now I love you more than myself.” The Prophet then replied, “Now, O Omar. Now, O Omar.” (Meaning that now Omar’s faith is complete.)

Omar was later asked how he could make himself love the Prophet more than himself in such a short time. He replied, “I went out and asked myself whom I needed more, myself or the Prophet of Allah? I found that I needed the Prophet more. I will not intercede for myself on the Day of Judgment, but the Prophet of Allah will. My deeds will not place me in the highest of levels, but my love for the Prophet will. I did not take myself from the darkness to light, but the Prophet of Allah did. Hence, the love of the Prophet fell in my heart more than my love for myself.”

Last edited by muslimah on Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
muslimah
Commodore
Commodore
muslimah

TRUE LOVE Empty
PostSubject: A woman   TRUE LOVE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:41 pm

At the battle of Uhud, a woman from the companions who had just lost her husband, her son and her father in battle came to the battlefield after all the martyrs were buried. People were trying to ease her pain and give her some solace by telling her the news bit by bit. They told her first about her husband and she replied, “What happened to the Prophet of Allah?” Then they told her about her son and she replied, “What happened to the Prophet of Allah?” Then they told her about her father and she replied, “What happened to the rophet of Allah?” So they told her, “He is fine”. She replied, “I have to see him with my own eyes.” When she saw him, she said, “All thanks are to Allah. Any alamity will be easy as long as it’s not in you, O Prophet of Allah.”

Last edited by muslimah on Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
muslimah
Commodore
Commodore
muslimah

TRUE LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Not even A THORN   TRUE LOVE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:14 pm

A great Sahabi by the name of Khubaib bin 'Adi was captured by Quraish and held in captivity. He was facing a death sentence. He asked to pray two rak'as before he was killed, and immediately before his death, he was asked:"Wouldn't you like that Mohammed be here instead of you, and you be between your family in good health?"

He replied:
"I swear by Allah, I would not like to be between my family and children, and have all the bounties of this world with me, and have Mohammed inflicted with a thorn"
Back to top Go down
muslimah
Commodore
Commodore
muslimah

TRUE LOVE Empty
PostSubject: "What's the matter ya Abu Bakr?"   TRUE LOVE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:57 pm

At one point during the hijrah, the Messenger of Allah -salah alalhu 'alayhi wa salam - wished to sleep, so he slept on the lap of Abu Bakr. While he was sleeping on the lap of Abu Bakr, Abu Bakr discovered a hole. He quickly put his foot over the hole only to be bitten by a scorpion. Abu Bakr held his screams in order not to wake the Prophet from his sleep to the point tears began rolling down his face and landing on the head of the Prophet . The Messenger of Allah - salah allahu 'alayhi wa salam - woke up and asked him: "What's the matter ya Abu Bakr?" Abu Bakr replied: "I've just been bitten but don't worry about me" He turned to the bite, gently blew over it, rubbed it and it healed.
Back to top Go down
muslimah
Commodore
Commodore
muslimah

TRUE LOVE Empty
PostSubject: "...to my beloved"   TRUE LOVE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:00 pm

Zayd ibn Aslam said, ‘Umar went out at night to observe the people and saw a lamp in a house where an old woman was teasing some wool, saying:

“The prayer of the good be upon Muhammad, may the blessed bless him!

I was standing in tears before dawn. If only I knew, when death gives us different forms,

Whether the Abode will join me to my beloved!”

She meant the Prophet. ‘Umar sat down in tears.
Back to top Go down
muslimah
Commodore
Commodore
muslimah

TRUE LOVE Empty
PostSubject: "I could not complete his name..."   TRUE LOVE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:18 pm

Bilal, may Allah be pleased with him, said after the Prophet's death:

"I never called to prayer again. My legs could not carry me up and even when Ali and Abu Dharr helped me I broke down after the first words. My grief prevented me. I stood on the roof trying for words, finding one word, then half the next.

I could not complete his name, ‘Muhammad’ and had to go back to the beginning four times, stammering, sobbing, failing again."

SubhanAllah How much they loved the Rasulullah! May Allah make us love him and his messenger the most...ameen
Back to top Go down
muslimah
Commodore
Commodore
muslimah

TRUE LOVE Empty
PostSubject: "I favor the love of..."   TRUE LOVE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:55 am

Abdullaah Ibn ‘Umar, may Allaah be pleased with him, asked his father: "Why do you like Usaamah more than me? I swear by Allaah that he never beat me to any battle." 'Umar, may Allaah be pleased with him, replied:
"Because Zayd* (Usaamah’s father) was dearer to the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam than your father was, and Usaamah was dearer to the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam than you were. Therefore, I favour the love of the Prophet over my love."
Back to top Go down
$afe
Commodore
Commodore
$afe

Registration date : 2007-06-04

TRUE LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE LOVE   TRUE LOVE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:03 am

Mashaallah a very inspiring share Sister

Continue us sharing wonderful stories to inspired more Muslimin

Arrow